Our daily activities are filled with small mishaps – minor cuts and scrapes, abrasions, burns and insect bites! The grocery store is full of expensive first aid products that address only one need – making them very costly to use. MelaGel addresses all needs – this topical formula coats minor injuries and keeps the power of T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil in constant contact with your skin without running or evaporating and also penetrates into the lower skin layers for natural wound relief.
MelaGel’s Natural, Nourishing Ingredients:
In addition to a 23% concentration of T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil, MelaGel also contains other beneficial ingredients to help soothe and moisturize minor skin concerns such as:
- Cocoa Butter, a natural emollient that helps to rejuvenate, soften and protect the skin. It is also beneficial for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Natural Beeswax, this is what gives MelaGel that stick-to-your-skin consistency that forms a bandage-like seal over wounds to keep out water and promote healing.
- Wheat Germ Oil, because of its’ natural vitamin E content it works to restructure and reinforce the skin. It also has antioxidant properties that preserve the health and integrity of the skin, heals cuts and provides a defense against bacterial infections.
- Vitamin A, helps to promote healthy skin by thickening the epidermis and dermis and increasing skin elasticity.
- Vitamin D3, works with Vitamin A to boost its healing powers
- Vitamin E, naturally moisturizes and helps repair rough, dry skin and also helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
How to use it?
- Scraps and abrasions, they don’t bleed much but they really hurt because it exposes millions of nerve endings. Clean the area with soap and warm water and gently wash away any dirt or debris. Numb the area with an ice pack. Apply MelaGel. If the scrape is large, cover with a sterile gauze bandage until a scab forms.
- Cuts, for small cuts stop bleeding by applying pressure with a clean cloth for five minutes or until bleeding stops. Clean with soap and warm water. Apply MelaGel and cover with bandage.
- Minor Burns, most first and second-degree burns are caused by the sun or scalding. Redness is a sign of a first-degree burn; blisters are a sign of a second-degree burn and for serious burns consult a doctor as soon as possible. To treat minor burns, immerse the burn in cool water or cover with a towel soaked in cold water. Leave the burn uncovered if it is not oozing. Apply MelaGel. Give fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Insect Bites and Stings, apply MelaGel to stop itching and prevent infection caused by scratching. Try to remove the stinger by flicking or gently scraping it out, do not squeeze it. Apply an ice pack. To ease itching, apply MelaGel.
MelaGel is available in a handy squeeze tube that comes in the Value/Career Pack or a pocket-sized disk. For double protection, apply Melaleuca Oil to your cut, burn or insect bite and then cover with a layer of MelaGel.
Abscesses, Hemorrhoids or anal fissures, Athletes Foot, Bed Sores, Chapped Lips or Sun Burnt Lips, Chicken Pox, Hives and Shingles, Cold Sores, Earring Infections, Fungal Infections, Sand Fleas and Flies, Warts, Diabetic Foot Ulcerations